Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Hello, New York

I am going to NEW YORK!!!! Wahoo. It has been my dream since I went to Boston when I was 11 years old...and I couldn't tell you why...I just feel...drawn to that city for some odd reason. I am going in September with my Mom, Brother and Sister-in-law! Its going to be a blast. Here is what I plan to see:

Empire State Buidling


Statue of Liberty


Times Square


Grand Central Park


And much more including Ground Zero, Wicked or Les Miserables, crazy New Yorkers, ridiculous cab drivers, fantastic tourist (including myself ;) ) and lots and lots more!


6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! It's gonna happen! I'm way excited too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super exciting Stacy! Woot Woot

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeeeeehaaaaaw! That's what they say in New York right? I am so excited! You failed to mention in your post you are going with your favorite person EVER! Les Miz is out because it isn't in New York right now, so Wicked it is! There is gonna be a partaaaay up in New York, what what!
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha kyle. you make me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my goodness stace face i've been there, i celebrated my 15th birthday there, it is amazing, there are no words! are you going upstate at all? it is beautiful, the sacred grove is amazing! oh my goodness

    love you

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been upstate before...but now i'm going to NY, NY!!!

    ReplyDelete