Tuesday, December 1, 2009

What a Present

"We’re so busy watching out for what’s just ahead of us that we don’t take time to enjoy where we are."

Lately I have been thinking about the future and not really taking in my amazing time I am in. It is called a present for a reason. I need to take in the here and now and appreciate what the present holds for me. It is such a gift, and I need to be more grateful and enjoy the time that I have.

I am so grateful that I am attending BYU and that I have such amazing roommates. I am so grateful to have an amazing family! I love them so much! I am so grateful for friends that have been there for me. I am so grateful for the knowledge of the gospel I have! I am so grateful for this Christmas season coming up! So much to be grateful for...I can't get it all down. But starting today I am going to live in the present and not long for the future!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post Stacy. And I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete