Sunday, January 10, 2010

Steve Scott

I love my father. Today he gave a talk in Sacrament meeting. While I was listening I couldn't help but tear up because I was so full of joy. My joy was because I knew that I was dearly loved by this man, I knew he was one of the greatest examples in my life and I knew that he had a testimony that Christ lives. My father is a kid at heart and I just love that about it. He loves life and doesn't want to get older. He loves his family and shows it daily. He has sacraficed for my family but I know that he gets most of it back from just seeing his children choose the right. Sometimes when I get discouraged or I am tempted to just give up on things my father usually pops up in my mind. Would he be proud of me? What would he do? I feel a deep connection with my father and I am so grateful for that. I hope to one day marry a man as great as he is. I hope that one day my children can look at my husband and have such great admiration for their father as I have for mine.
I love you Daddy. You are my hero.

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful tribute to your father and so right on.

    ReplyDelete