Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fly Me To the Moon (In Other Words...I Love You)

I've thought about deleting this post....but its part of my story, so I'm leaving it up. 


Once upon a time there was a girl named Stacy. She was happy but felt a bit confused as why she never got asked on dates. One day in March she finally got asked out on a date by a boy named Jeremy. At that point Jeremy and Stacy had been really good friends for almost a year. Stacy thought she could never date Jeremy...but oh how wrong she was. Starting April they began to date. They saw each other every day.

They realized they loved one another one night and planned their whole lives together.

Then on June 12, 2010 Jeremy took Stacy on a drive. They went up American Fork Canyon.

"Only You Could Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban was playing in the background, a dozen red roses, a beautiful RING and an amazing proposal...Stacy said YESS!!!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Stacy! I'm so excited for you, this is awesome. Are you getting married in Utah or California? I love you and I'm so excited!

    (P.S. This is Brooke)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Stacy, I am so excited for you! This will be so fun!! xo - Abbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Stacy! You look so beautiful!!
    And you guys are adorable together.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!
    i'm so happy for you.
    you are sooo soo happy and i love it.
    girl you have gotta come down SOON and tell us a story. i cannot wait.
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete