Tuesday, January 11, 2011

You'll start happening too!

"And when things start to happen, don’t worry. Don’t stew. Just go right along. You’ll start happening too. Oh! The Places You’ll Go! You’ll be on your way up! You’ll be seeing great sights!"--Dr. Seuss 

I want to start happening. Education is important to me and I want a degree...but I have this urge to just go an explore the world while I'm young. I want an adventure...

Maybe I'll go to England...


or  Scotland...


or Venice...


or Rome...


Who knows? But a great adventure is in my near future...either it be traveling or a mission and teaching the beautiful people of the world...


or maybe a new love will come into my life...



I'm not hard to please. The future is exciting. The Lord is taking me places...I can feel it. 

3 comments:

  1. I just got all caught up with your posts, I've taken a couple months off of reading...LOVE all your posts Stacy. You are a talented blogger. You make me cry and laugh all at the same time. The Lord IS taking you places, I can SEE it.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete