Sunday, May 8, 2011

To My Mother

Dear Mom--

Thank you for being MY mom. God knew what kind of mother I needed and he sent me to you. You are full of wisdom, you are very insightful and have been the greatest example in my life of what kind of women I want to become. You have raised 5 children who are rock solid in the gospel, and I know you say its because you were sent special spirits, but I believe it is because of the love you have for us. The communication skills you have taught have been a strength in my life. I love how open our family is, and it is because of you we are that way. I know I wasn't the kind of daughter who told you everything about every moment of my day, but what with I did tell you, you listened. In my trails of my life, you have always been my biggest "cheerleader." You always gave me the support I needed to get through tough things. When I'm sick, tired, lonely, afraid or just beaten down...the first person I think about is you because I know you are always there for sympathy is my behalf. You have comforted me through the years and I love you for that. You are full of people in your life who love and adore you. It is because of your great love you have for others, and the compassionate person you are. Thank you being who you are, and that I am proud to call you my mother.

Love you mom, and hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day!

My Mom and the 5 grandkids

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, Thank you for the best mother's day gift ever! I love you, dear daughter of mine!!

    ReplyDelete