Tuesday, January 28, 2014

No Mention of a boy...

So I had a few people (Denae and Bryan) comment that my last post didn't mention a boy. And well this is true. I felt he deserved his own post.

It has been 38 days we have seen each other in a row. 1 month and 3 days since he asked me to be his girlfriend. And it has been my favorite 912 hours of my life.

I feel silly writing about it a little because I mean really its only been a month...but then again how could I not tell the world about him? His name is Bryson Carrier. He is the most genuine person I know. He is smart, determined, sweet, funny, fun and such a good guy. I really like him. He makes me want to be better. He makes me laugh. He makes my days brighter. And he has been the silver lining in this whole ACL thing. Second day after I tore my ACL he brought me ice cream. We both have decided that was kinda the start of it all for us becoming "Bryson and Stacy." So maybe I had to have my ACL tare so that I could date this amazing boy. I would do it again.

Before I had my surgery we tried to do some fun dates. We went to the Ice Castles in Midway. It was freezing and full of people, but it was fun to see. We also went Disco Skating and dressed up. Disco Skating is one of Bryson's hobbies, so it was fun to see him do his tricks. Then the night before my surgery we went out to celebrate his birthday and I took him to the Melting Pot. It was super yummy, but the company was my favorite.

We seem to work well together. We can easily talk about anything. And I just feel comfortable and myself around him.

The best part about Bryson is the way he makes me feel so adored and special. He is constantly telling me things that make me feel wanted. How could I not like this boy?

Here is my favorite picture of us:

I think we are pretty cute, but I'm biased.

So here is the boy who is in my life, you are welcome Denae and Bryan.

P.S. He asked me to be his girlfriend on Christmas Day, so you could say I got a boyfriend for Christmas and it was my favorite present by far.






1 comment:

  1. My favorite post of yours, EVER! So happy for your happiness, Stacy!

    ReplyDelete