Sunday, August 2, 2009

Time is flying

I just realized how lame of a blog I am starting to get. I haven't really updated it much. Today I am at work...and I am bored. So here I am updating this little blog of mine.

This summer has probably been the best summer I have ever had. In the past I have kinda had disappointing summers, however this one has been anything but a disappointment to me. I have gained a lot of new friendships, I have learned a lot about myself and I have actually for once loved my job.

The new friends I have made have been amazing...nothing more to say.

I have had a lot of friends leave on missions. I have been sad, but I am also just so proud of all them for committing to serve the Lord for 2 years. When each of them have left I have asked myself why was I going to miss them...I got a billion plus one answers to that question. Mostly its because I get attached and each person in my life really has a huge influence on me, and when they are out of my daily I sincerely miss them.

Well I don't really know what the point of this post is...I guess its just to have a post up.

1 comment:

  1. we parents love that you support the young men in going on those missions.

    ReplyDelete