Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yesterday

I feel like yesterday is a day worth blogging about.

I woke up to go to work, and while I was getting ready I got a text from Jeffery's phone (he is on his mission)...it read: Elder Liechty is calling today between now and 1:00. He wants all his friends to be there.

I was soooo excited! I texted my supervisor at work and asked if I could go in late...of course she said yes! It was so fun to hear Jeffery's voice. I sure do miss that kid.

Work was super slow, so I got read a ton in my book. Then at 6:00 a crazy wind storm began and everyone left Raging Waters by 6:30...talk about luck! I got to leave by 6:50.

I then went to my soccer game in Lindon. I arrived a little early so I called Hilary Collins! Loved talking to her.

My game went well and we won. As I was leaving I noticed a missed phone call from B Town Stomp (Bryan Brown)....so I quickly called her back....she was on her way with Ashley Guyman and Tyler Standifird to come watch my game! Even though they missed it I feel like they were there the whole time.

Then we played Speed in Jeremy Welch's backyard. After that we watched Music and Lyrics. I forgot how much I love that movie. The humor of "Alex Flutcher" is hilarious! I pretty much love the song, "Way back into love," and will probably buy it on itunes today.

Well as you can see....yesterday was amazing and I am getting kinda sad that summer is coming to end....wish it could last forever.

Oh yes....my good friend Lauren White (soon to be Lauren Hansen) got engaged yesterday as well! Dang that August 5, 2009 is going to be a hard day to top!

1 comment:

  1. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete