Monday, September 28, 2009

Goodbyes and Hugs


Yet again I have had to say goodbye to another friend.

However, I have figured out something. Goodbye hugs are the best and the worst. They are so sincere and meaningful. In those brief moments of embrace you have a connection that is unique. Its sweet because its a sign that you are appreciated, and you feel safe. Hugs are really amazing.
They are simple yet profound way of saying I will miss you, or thanks for being such a great friend. On the other end goodbye hugs are the worst. It is hard because you know this is the last
hug from them in who knows how many days, months or years. I have experienced many of these hugs in
the past 2 years. I am getting down to the last of my guy friends from High School to leave on their missions. I am ready for them to start coming home! Can't wait to experience "Hello Hugs."

Thanks to my cute niece and nephew they have showed exactly the happiness a hug can bring. (Thanks Monica for amazing Photography)

No comments:

Post a Comment