Saturday, July 17, 2010

fam damily


Kyle, Me and Lisa

Baby Audrey and Monica

Denae and Andrew

Aunt Julie, Mom and Dad

I love my family. I really could not say it enough. Today was my wonderful mother's birthday. So we went out to Sushi and I took the pictures above. (as you can see these are all model worthy!) My family is so special to me. Sounds cliche, but honestly I could look around at each family member of mine and say that they are all living life to the fullest. I'll start with my mother (since it is her birthday)...she is a huge hero in my life. Anytime I need to talk to her about something she is there with open ears and open arms. She has raised 5 wonderful children. I feel her love for me daily. She is very easy to talk to and has good advice. She is so nice and friendly...I always have friends telling me how much they love my mom! Then there is my dad. Such a rock in my family. He is so solid in the gospel and really sets a good example to their kids. He is a strategist to the fullest and knows how to have a good time. My older brother Kyle is amazing. He has really helped me through a recent trial of mine, by just being supportive and willing to listen. I appreciate him so much and look up to him. My older sister Denae is the kindest person I know. She has a heart of gold and loves everyone. She is genuine and really cares about others. My younger sister Kristy is so passionate, and follows her heart. I know she has a very bright future ahead of her! My other younger sister Lisa is very sensitive to others. She knows when to give me a hug or just come into my room when I need someone there. As you can see I love them all! But I there is more to my family...Monica married my brother Kyle. I have loved having her live so close recently. She is also a very good listener and I see what a good mother she is to her kids and I hope to be as good as she one day. Andrew married Denae. He's an odd ball, but aren't we all? I love his humor, his wittiness, and his wise advice he has. I have had the oppurtunity at working at his job and seeing that side of him as well has made me love him even more.

What more could I want in life? I have these amazing people who love and support me. I know that I can do anything in life and get through anything because of them. I hope to one day have a family of my own and I hope each of my children can be good examples to one another! Family is what it's all about really.

1 comment:

  1. Stacy...you are AWESOME and we all love you dearly!! Thank you for this sweet post and all of the nice things you said about us!! Sure do love you! ~Mom

    ReplyDelete