Monday, October 18, 2010

A New Realization...

So every time it is October I feel like it should be my birthday. I never really knew why, but I think today I realized something new.

I love Fall. Absolutely love it. The change of the leaves, the cool weather, the random rain...I love it all. I remember growing up and driving to my house on both sides of the street we were surrounded by huge trees. These trees were gorgeous during Fall. I wish I could see them right now.

Utah is beautiful right now. When I walk back from campus I have one of the most beautiful views. I can see the mountains and the valley. Right now all the trees are mixed with red, orange, green and brown. The air is clear and I wish I could capture these moments, but a picture you can't feel the fresh air, and that adds a lot to it all.

If I could have concluded that my perfect weather for a year would go like this: January-April would be a spring feel: green trees, cool air and with rain storms once in a while. May-September would be summer: hot and cloudless but with an occasional lightning storm at night. October-November would be fall: leaves changing, cool air but warm by the afternoon. December I would let it be winter: snow up to your knees, cold weather, icicles and bright sunshine.

One day I'll find a place like this.

For now I'll enjoy the fall weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment