Wednesday, July 13, 2011

"Uh Red Light"

So sometimes little things can add up...and so can big things add up!

My Grandpa Hayes' cancer is not looking so good. Its called mantle cell lymphoma, and it not curable. Someone told me today that we should be grateful for those who come and go into our lives...I think if people were always around forever we'd forget how much they mean to us. I still want him around forever, and I know he will be...just not forever in this mortal life. I love my Grandpa. I am so grateful for his amazing example of what a man should be and act like. The future is unknown, but I know this for sure: Family Matters Most.

My sister-in-law Monica is pregnant with her fourth at the moment. She has Placenta Previa, meaning she'll be on bed rest the rest of her pregnancy. It is more scary for her then the baby, she just has to get the baby big enough to deliver. We are all on board to help her with the kids. It'll be a great opportunity to serve her. She is an amazing mother, and I know it will be hard for her to have people help her, but that is what family is about.

Both these close people in my life need extra prayers their way. Sometimes my mind feels on overload and I run through red lights, but sometimes I feel at peace and know all will work out.  Please keep my dear family members in your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post Stacy. Our prayers are with Grandpa and Grandma too. Thank you so much for your willingness to serve, you and the family have touched Monica and I more than you know.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was lovely.
    you are amazing.
    and running red lights with you can be fun.

    ReplyDelete