Sunday, October 16, 2011

Peace out U.S. of A

I'm leaving for Europe tomorrow. I know...I'd be jealous of me too! It is finally a dream come true and I can't wait!! For those of you who are wondering where I'll be the next two weeks here is my itinerary.

Monday Oct. 17--Fly to Paris
Tuesday Oct. 18--Land in Paris/Tour Paris
Wednesday Oct. 19--Tour Paris
Thursday Oct. 20--Fly to Venice
Friday Oct. 21--Tour Venice
Saturday Oct. 22--Tour Venice/Get on Cruise ship
Sunday Oct. 23--Tour Dubrovnik, Croatia
Monday Oct. 24--Out at sea (no stops)
Tuesday Oct. 25--Tour Naples, Italy
Wednesday Oct. 26--Tour Rome, Italy
Thursday Oct. 27--Tour Florence, Italy
Friday Oct. 28--Tour Provence, France
Saturday Oct. 29--Out at sea (no stops)
Sunday Oct. 30--Get off ship/Tour Barcelona 
Monday Oct. 31--Tour Barcelona/Fly home


I may have chances to blog while I'm out and tell of my adventures, but if not I'll be keeping a note book and taking lots of notes and will fill in on all the details when I get back!!

See you in 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment