Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I use to want to

I use to want to blog. But lately (especially after Europe), nothing feels worth blogging about. My life isn't boring. I'm back at school, applying for my new major, living at home and balancing a social life. Just all kinda typical. I've been happier then ever for couple months now. No major change in my life, except I just try to be better at the little things at life. Each day I try to improve me, maybe no one else notices, but I feel I'm becoming a better person. I've said it before, but I'm excited for 2012 and what things will come my way this year. I know sometime this year I'll have something worth blogging about.


...or maybe Europe was the highlight of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am POSITIVE more blogworthy happenings are to come!! I miss it when you don't blog!

    ReplyDelete