Saturday, January 21, 2012

Jumping in with Both Feet

I don't know how to put into words how I'm feeling...its a big mixture of feelings.

Have you ever had an experience where in the back of your mind you kinda new it wouldn't last...and then when it doesn't last and comes to an end you're completely thrown off on how depressed you are about it? Well that's how I'm feeling right now. I felt guarded in this experience...but some how I still ended up jumping into the situation with both feet. I don't know how to put a toe in at a time...someone show me! So of course I come out wounded and a bit down about it.

Well, its a good thing I just need to handle one day at time...otherwise I'd go crazy. 

2 comments:

  1. Keep jumping in with both feet Stacy. Toe dipping is no way to live your life.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that about you...your willingness to be vulnerable. Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete