Friday, July 13, 2012

To be missed.

It feels good to be missed. Sometimes life just changes without you even knowing it and you end up in a new situation you didn't even know happened. One of my dear friends and I have become a little distant as a late...nothing big has happened in either of our lives, but the time we use to spend together has dwindled. Last night I got a text from this friend saying they missed me! I felt so loved. I had missed them too, but didn't know if they were really missing me. I'm grateful for friendships and those friendships in particular where you feel loved and sometimes missed.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are missed Stacy. You are a blessing to anyone who knows you well. We too are missing you out in California. Come see us again soon!

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete