Saturday, August 11, 2012

"Do You Remember Lying on the Grass?"

This summer has been overall good. It wasn't too exciting, no crazy trips or anything like that....but I had a fun time.

Recently I had to make a choice...it wasn't an easy one and it still isn't easy. But I woke up one more morning definite on what decision I had to make. It was an interesting experience to wake up with an overwhelming decisiveness even though I hadn't thought of my decision much. Now its been a week later, and I still feel my decision was right. It was a choice that would effect my future, a choice that I will continue to make every day. I realized over this summer just how important my relationship with my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ is. I've been around people who are so certain of this relationship, others who have no idea they have one, others who are seeking it and others who once had it but have turned away from it. Each of these people have changed my life and shaped my relationship with God and Christ to be stronger. We are all on this journey to figure out what this life really means. To me its joy, love and showing my gratitude to God. From this summer I have a clearer picture of what my future holds, and I'm excited.

I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for each of my family members this summer. I feel my relationship with each one has grown closer, and it just gets me excited for the future and how much closer we can all be.

In two weeks I'll be moving back to Provo, and I'm excited. I feel that this next year will be as good as I make it. I'll be moving in with roommates I don't know. I'll be starting my program and wont have longer then 3 weeks off for winter break for the next year. It's going to be a lot of classes and lot of hard work but I feel like I can do it.

3 comments:

  1. love this post so much. you rock stace. let's get together soon? perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW you can do it! You ROCK, Stacy!! Oh! That's what Ashley said...yeah...well I agree!

    ReplyDelete