Thursday, February 11, 2010

All Grownzzed Up

I always have had an admiration for different people. Especially those who seemed to me like they had it all figured out and were the type of people that were unique and it showed. I envied their confidence in their clothing style, personality and everything they did. I always would say, "When I grow up I want to be just like them." I have realized something that I did not realize before. We are all unique, we just show it differently. Some people show it with their clothing style, music style or what not. I have figured out that it is not important. What does matter is that as long as I am confident with who I am nothing else should matter. I still do admire those who are very unique, but I don't envy them any more. I just smile and think to myself, "Good for them." I have to say that looking back from even a couple years I have definitely changed, and it has been for the better.

I never know where these blog posts are going, but I think that's why I love blogs. It really does not matter what you write about as long as its written by you, uniquely you.

No comments:

Post a Comment