Monday, March 8, 2010

loosing this battle...

I am dying for warm constant weather. I want it to be summer. I miss the days of going outside and not wanting to run back inside. I miss star gazing, swimming, boating, playing outside, sliding rock and mostly the SUN. Oh I hope these next couple months go by fast and summer comes quickly!


P.S. Updates of my life: I went to Ohio to visit Kyle and Monica and their kids! It was so much fun. I want to go back! I have been commuting with my dad to California for work. It is really tiring, but I like it. However, this is temporary because I had a job interview at my brother-in-laws work. I hopefully will get that job! I will be a secretary, but I will also have the opportunity to get exposed to web development. My good friend Todd is coming back from his mission in a week! I am so excited. As you can tell I'm getting antzy for good weather! Well that is pretty much my life in a nutshell.

1 comment:

  1. you went to Ohio?! I am so jealous. I miss my homeland.

    ReplyDelete