Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March 17th

One month from today is my birthday.
Today was a fabulous day! I randomly got to see my friend Todd this morning (he just got home from his mission). I loved LOVED work. I went on a bike ride with Bryan. I got "drunk" for St. Patricks day with Bryan (really we just went to McDonalds and got free smoothies). And to top it off I watched Criminal Minds with Bryan as well.
Yeah for good days. I felt like I got a little taste of summer again...the weather had something to do with that too! Woot, Woot!

2 comments:

  1. not to mention the spotting of Jer Jer in odd places and the good deed that was left in a driveway

    ReplyDelete
  2. just barely, your blog took forever to load, and your white text was invisible on the white background. I thought you had done it on purpose to be sneaky! I had to highlight the paragraph to see what you had written, and thought it was the coolest thing ever... I may do it on my blog now.

    ReplyDelete