Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Career.


Please don't take this as a joke...cause i'm really considering it. Lately I have been obsessed with the show Criminal Minds. Basically it has inspired me to look into becoming part of the FBI...specifically with the BAU (behavioral analysis unit). I think I'd be good at it. Right now I'm kinda on a career path with web designing. I have been working at Rain as a paid intern/receptionist. So far I have been testing websites and learning how to create a website. It is interesting, but I think I like working with people. I basically sit at a desk all day with a computer, which is good....but I miss interacting with people. So i figured with the FBI, I will be part of a team and together we will find the answers to different crimes. Plus a sociology degree would totally be appropriate. I'll keep you all updated if the FBI contacts me soon.

On the other hand, I think I want to be a mom. Like a legit mom. One who rocks their kids lives every day. I'd be pretty satisfied with that too.

1 comment:

  1. I think those are both great options. It would be an interesting experience to analyze the way people think each and every day... but then again there's nothing like raising kids. Either way, those are both awesome aspirations.

    ReplyDelete