Wednesday, March 10, 2010

A date would be nice

So I feel safe writing this on my blog, since I know basically only girls read this. But I am ready to scream it out to the world. I WANT TO GET ASKED ON ONE DATE. Is that really too much to ask for? Its been 2 years. I am sick of it. I live in Provo...central dating zone...and yet I have not been asked out. I am starting to forget how it feels to get ready for a date. Or to get asked on one. Or to have a guy pay for me. Or how the awkward door step scene goes. I miss it. I really do. My brother once told me that if God wanted guys asking me out on dates he would put those guys into my life. So maybe this is all a trail of patience and I am failing miserably. Patience has always been a weak spot for me...I just hope I don't have to wait another 2 years before I get asked out on ONE date (cause that's all I'm asking for).

2 comments:

  1. If it's any consolation to you, you don't actually live in provo that much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you bryan. you made me feel all better now..........

    ReplyDelete