Sunday, March 14, 2010

Dear Followers--

I am sorry for my last blog. I promise from here on out there will be no more pitty parties about me not dating. I hope that our blog relationships will remain the same. That last post was totally lame and I should probably delete it....but if I do then this post wont make any sense.

I went on a date. Hurray! Right? It was with a friend and I'm sure he didn't read this blog. But I discovered something...I AM ALLERGIC TO HORSES. Sad sad sad sad day. I love riding horses. Now I probably shouldn't because while I was riding I was attacked with allergies that then turned into a cold...so now I have a cold! Brilliant. Thats what I get for complaining about my life. Life is great, and soon I will laugh about my time of life I am in. So for now I will try to enjoy it and not ride horses ever again.

Sincerely--
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment