Monday, August 30, 2010

Feels good...

I have always loved learning. That's why it came to a surprise to me that I took a semester off last winter. However it brought on an amazing/unexpected experience for me that I wont soon forget...

But I'm glad that experience is over. I'm reading to move on...and I'm ready to learn again!

Today was my first day back. I felt lighter and happier than I have over the past 2 months. I couldn't help but smile at people as I walked by. I was excited to get my notebook out and start my doodle fest on my papers again. Teachers, students...it just felt right.

I attended my new ward. First impressions are fun so here they are: awkward, fun, friendly, nervous, spiritual, smart, goofy and homey.

I know some of these will change, but I hope some of them stay the same.

Here is to learning, living and laughing! Which I plan on having a lot of all of those this year!

1 comment: