Sunday, August 22, 2010

Meant to Be

"A few times in my life I've had moments of absolute clarity, where for a few brief seconds the silence drowns out the noise and I can feel rather than think, and things seem so sharp and the world seems so fresh. I can never make these moments last. I cling to them, but like everything, they fade. I have lived my life on these moments. They pull me back to the present, and I realize that everything is exactly the way it was meant to be."

[A Single Man]


I move back to Provo this week. I'm excited, happy, nervous, content and sad. I'm excited to meet new people. I'm happy for this new fresh change in my life. I'm nervous to meet new people. I'm content because I know it's where God wants me. I'm sad to be moving out and I wont see my nieces and nephews as often.

Lots of changes, but that is what life is all about. So I embrace the change and what ever may come I know I can handle with the Lord by my side.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome quote Stacy. Change is good-it stretches us and makes us grow. And you'll only be a 25 minute drive to 3 of your nieces and nephews...even closer if your working!

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete