Wednesday, November 10, 2010

For Hilary

Hilary leaves in one week for Argentina...she has issued me a dare to post something everyday til she leaves....wow...you all may get really bored of my posts this next week.

But today I actually have something to say: I can wait 5 or so years for children in my life.

Last night I went to Highland to help my sister-in-law with her kids. Right now they are all having weird sleeping patterns (4-year old is afraid of monsters, 3-year old is afraid of Indians, and the baby is teething). So she is not getting much sleep.

It wasn't hard, and I enjoy spending time with those kids...but that is as a bystander....I look at Monica and wander how she is doing it?....So I've decided to just be a helper a couple more years, then I'll consider being a mom (after I get married).

2 comments:

  1. YES!!!!

    and this way i can see what you are up to everyday. perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed that you are able to write a post everyday! You are so creative in your writing.

    You helped me out sooo much that night! Really, you have no idea. The morning and being able to take that shower.

    Seriously, I owe you. :)

    ReplyDelete