Monday, November 29, 2010

Grumpy.

I don't know why...well maybe I do...but lately I've been a bit...grumpy, a bit on edge, overly tired and a bit snappy....

A few lame excuses:

I really hate winter...cold, snow, wind...hate it all
Things have not gone exactly as I would like them to
School is stressing me out
I feel bogged down and tired, and when I have to work...it doesn't help
I've been having weird dreams
I hate winter
I am just wishing these next few weeks will go fast

I know, I know...attitude adjustment asap! Today was just one of those days that nothing went well...and all I wanted to do was go under my covers and hide from the world...but instead I had homework to do, work to go to and reality to face...

Sorry for my family this past holiday, I think I took it out on them. Thanksgiving was great, but felt a bit lonely. Makes me sad when I'm home, but my older siblings are not around. I missed them a lot.

Hopefully I'll survive these next 3 weeks and will be all SMILES after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment