Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Label: Friend

So I have come to a conclusion from a series of reoccurring situations in my life: Boys that I like, label me as "Friend."

Exact quotes from these boys that I have liked in my life:

"You are such a good friend"
"I don't know what I would do without a friend like you."
"You just rock."
"I can tell you are just a really good friend, and I want to be your friend."

and my favorite..."She is like a sister to me."

Yes these are all great...but let me remind you these are coming from boys that I like. Someday, somewhere, some boy will say more then that...he'll say something like, "Stacy is my best friend, and I want her to be my best friend for ETERNITY."

...until then I'll just continue being a good friend to all these boys in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment