Friday, December 31, 2010

The Ups and Downs of Two-Thousand and Ten

Januaray
Up: Took a semester off from school
Down: Job hunting...couple interviews...no luck!

Feburary
Up: Found a job! Started commuting with my Dad to Cali
Down: Commuting was very very tiring

March
Up: Started working at Rain
Down: Found out I was allergic to horses

April
Ups: First kiss, first boyfriend, trip to Disneyland with friends :)
Down: ???

May
Up: Moab trip :)
Down: Working two jobs at once (Rain and Raging Waters)

June
Up: Engaged
Down: Not Engaged

July
Up: Summer days--volleyball, mini soccer, late night movies, star-gazing, slidding rock
Down: Got fired for the first time

August
Up: Moved back to Provo
Down: End of Summer

September
Up: Got asked out on my first date while going to BYU
Down: Lots of stress with a new semester and working at the same time

October
Up: Bryan got married :)
Down: Nervous as heck to date again

November
Up: Weather didn't act like Winter
Down: Hilary Collins left on her mission (I miss that girl!...but it is an Up too because missions rock!)

December
Up: Christmas break and a 3.76 GPA from the semester :)
Down: Blizzards and coldness


What a year! Yes its has had its ups and downs but I'm grateful for each one of them. I have grown closer to my Savior and I've learned a lot. Here is to 2011! May it be full of just as many ups and downs!

2 comments:

  1. Year end reviews are the best. You definitely hit some rough patches there, but I'd say you came out on top. You're awesome, Stacy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ARE awesome, Stacy! Way to handle the "downs" and focus on the "ups"!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete