Friday, April 29, 2011

One Week Down 7 to Go...

And I'm exhausted already!

This is how my days went this week
Wake up around 8:30 am
School (MWF): 2 classes (each 2 hrs long....) 10am-2:00 pm
Work: TTH: 10-6, MWF: 2:30-6

Basically my days end at 6, but after that I have TONS of reading...and I'm just so tired. This may not seem that bad to people, but all my professors have me scared about how doing a semester long classes in about 8 weeks is pretty intense....Why am I taking classes???

So conclusion of the week to keep Stacy happy and not sooo exhausted...drum roll....

She's going to DISNEYLAND. Oh wait...no that is my parents and older siblings and their kids....

I just decided to drop a class, so now I just have to worry about Physical Science and work.

I'm just looking forward to June 15 when I take my final and my REAL summer begins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment