Tuesday, April 26, 2011

summer plans

For the first time in my life I will not be living at my parents house this summer. As I was falling asleep last night in my new apartment with 3 strangers...I got a little homesick.

My mom keeps asking if I think I made the right choice...and in my head I say, "Heck Yes." As much as I love my family and Highland...I really enjoy living on my own. 

Change is always brings new things, so I'm excited for this summer and the "new things" in my future. 

Until the end of June you will find me studying, at classes or at work...but after that you'll find me on a lake (and work too). Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can live outside again.

Side note:
Dear Summer 2011,

This could be a fun summer...just do your part by bringing beautiful weather...thanks!

stacers

1 comment:

  1. Sure love you Stacers! And AMEN to your "Dear Summer" note! Haha!

    ReplyDelete