Saturday, September 24, 2011

Just writing

I want to blog...but I can't think of much to say other then this weekend was great. I had my nephew tell me he loved me while he was snuggling with me in my new bed. Was able to play 3 soccer games and thought I did pretty well. I went fishing. I went out to eat a couple times. I got to listen and watch the RS Broadcast.

Nothing too special, but I felt loved, I felt happy and I felt full...physically as well as spiritually.

I know that even though I'm going through my quarter life crisis, I'm still happy. I feel like this keychain I saw once...it said, "I'm smiling cause I have no idea whats going on." Life is good, even when its confusing. It is the small things that make life great.

I'm excited for conference next weekend. Last conference was my favorite conference ever...but I feel like I say that each time, so I bet this one will just be even more amazing then the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment