Monday, March 19, 2012

choosing happiness


So I woke up today with a smile on my face. I was dead tired because I was up too late...but I was happy about life. I had a week a bit ago where a lot of my weaknesses were more apparent to others then I thought...and I was kinda annoyed cause I thought I was keeping it together better. But after that week, I thought about how my life and where I was at and if I was truly happy like I was telling everyone. And my conclusion was yes, I was truly happy. I may not have everything in my life I want...but I feel like I'm progressing and slowly getting to where I want to be. I'm happy because life is great. Even though hard things happen, there is always reasons to be happy. I want to always choose happiness in my life. Days are brighter, the simple things are sweeter and time feels like a gift. I may not be perfect, and I am not always good at expressing myself the way I want to be seen as...but that is okay. I rather laugh at myself then cry, and I seem to get over things faster that way. I do love life. I do love that tomorrow I get to wake up and have another day to live and choose happiness.

1 comment: