Monday, March 12, 2012

I should blog

I really have gotten out of the habit of blogging. Sometimes I think about doing it, but nothing comes to my mind.

Well last weekend I got to go on a cruise with my work! It was our Christmas bonus this year, and it was sure a treat! My brother in law works with me, so my sister and their baby girl came along too! It was really chill, but I loved it! Here are some pics...





So pretty much I go to work, go to school, play soccer and hang out with different people. Life is good and simple. This semester has been going by really fast, I'm so surprised its March already! Soon it'll be April and then it'll be summer time! Woot. We all know how I live for summer weather :)

2 comments:

  1. I really love that last picture of you. You look especially pretty. Hope you loved the cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics Stacy! And I can't wait for summer weather too!

    ReplyDelete