Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It all started with breakfast...

Today I woke up and went to breakfast at Kneaders with Jeffery and Kelly. Little did I know at that time what my day would end up to be.

Some how the conversation of the zoo came up and we all decided we would go. I did have class but decided the zoo was more important. So we hopped into my car and off we went!

The weather was nice, the zoo not too crowded and the animals were on their best behavior. Jeffery almost lost his life when a tiger clawed at him...only protected by a glass window.

We had extra time before we had to get back so we decided to go to City Creek...why not? And yes, this was my second time there. That place is magical. As soon as I walk on the grounds it's like a different world. I bought a new shirt and ate good food.

We then drove home. What a day! Hope you enjoy the pictures of the animals!

1 comment: