Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Weekends

Well another week of school has gone by, and another has started! Classes are good, roommates are wonderful and I'm still getting to know my award. I've been keeping myself busy with homework and lots of play. I've been to 2 BYU Women's Soccer games so far...I love them! They are too fun.

I've been able to spend time with the family as well...and I'm finding myself obsessed with my niece Hadley. She is just a living doll...and she loves me!

Lately I have been able to explore the part of Provo that I love....MUSIC. This place is full of awesome talent. Although I have a love/hate relationship with Provo...it's weekends like this past one where I know I love it more then hate. Friday I went to the Rooftop Concert, and ran into Bryan! I loved catching up with that girl. Then Saturday I went to an Open Mic night as someone's house, then went to another House party where my friend Mike's band played. It was a good weekend.



Saturday I also got to watch my nephew Ander play soccer. He mostly did somersaults through out the whole game then actually kicking the ball. It was a blast...and I got unburnt.


Sunday...there was a CES fireside that Elder Holland spoke at. It was wonderful. I basically love the way he talks. I mostly got from it that we have no excuse to not stand for our religion at all times and all places. Now is the time to take a stand in "Babylon" and to not run away from it.

Well there is a little update of my week/weekend...as you can see my weekends have more to tell then my weeks :)

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics and the details of your life!! I always come here to catch up with your goings on Stacy! So glad you do this blog :)

    ReplyDelete