Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Student

I am in my 5th year of college and it has recently come to my attention what kind of student I am...

  • I get homework done fast and get it over with 
  • I don't stress about the little things 
  • I don't ask a million questions about each assignments 
  • I learn best from discussion and being involved with it 
  • I hate hand outs
  • I hate students who ask obvious questions or get stressed about nothing 
  • I try to have the least amount of stress possible
  • If I like what I am studying then it doesn't feel like homework
Also...my major is pretty easy. It is kinda time consuming but the assignments are painless. I have a lot of anal students in my classes and it takes daily patience not to get annoyed with their billion stupid questions. Sorry for the vent but today was just one of those days...


No comments:

Post a Comment