Thursday, November 8, 2012

November already?

Well, lets say I have become awful at blogging...its been since September! I can't believe it is already November. This semester has gone by so fast, and that last little bit will only go faster.

So what have I been doing? Well I work 2 jobs....one is I program emails for my old job (Rain) from home and then I work as a Research Assistant for one of my professors. Besides the 2 jobs, I am going to school full time while doing lots of hours in the schools observing and working with kids. So...I'm busy. Oh, I also play on a couple soccer teams. That all basically fills my time.

I think that is why I don't blog, cause nothing really exciting is happening. But I'm happy, being busy is good. And I do make sure I make time for me by watching netflix and readig books :)


P.S. My parents, sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew are in Disney World right now...why didn't they take me? Very good question. I think I deserve a trip to Disney World if you ask me.

3 comments:

  1. Miss your posts. Pretty sure I should have been taken to Disney World too.

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Kyle and Stacy...we'll take you next time when we are really rich!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Kyle and Stacy...we'll take you next time when we are really rich!!

    ReplyDelete