Saturday, April 25, 2009

New to this...

Well I have started a blog! Hello blogging world! Well to start off I want to explain my name for my blog..."From Where I am Standing," it is a song by Schuyler Fisk. I first heard this song in a movie called, "I am Reed Fish." It was an interesting movie, but I remember being in love with this song when it was performed in the movie. About a year after I watched the movie I finally found the song, and was able to buy it off eMusic (trust me it was the only place I could find the song to buy...iTunes disappointed)! This song has so many different meanings to me, but mostly I think of it as we all have different perspectives of everything that happens to each of us. So my blog is my perspective of how things look from "where I am standing." This blog will be filled with random thoughts of mine, pictures of my adventures and stories of the things I experience. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment