Sunday, April 26, 2009

Notice When I Leave...

So one birthday of mine, my grandma told me that there are 2 different people in the world: there are the type of people that when they enter a room everyone notices and the other type are people when they leave a room everyone notices. She told me I was the second type. I have thought about this a lot lately for so random reason, but do people really notice when I leave a room? And which type of person is better? Ya...these are just some random thoughts that started to pass through my mind last night as I was falling asleep. I think both type of people are good. But usually the ones that enters a room are sometimes loud, outgoing and the "life of the party." So does the person who leaves the room...are they quiet? boring? Is everyone relieved they are gone? haha I'm not getting down on myself I'm just wandering who I am to others...I hope I am the person I think I am. Maybe it means I leave an effect on people...if that's the case then I would love to be the second type.

I gave a talk today and was so happy to see my dad in the back. I am in a really good mood with no reason, and I like it! I am making dinner for my family tonight and I am excited. I love Sundays.

1 comment:

  1. I love that your grandma told you that. I wonder which I am...

    You are definitely second. I think its very dignified to be that person.

    ReplyDelete