Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleep. Soccer. Cousin. Weather.

Oh my. I think there is something wrong with me or I'm just trying to catch up on sleep. Last night I went to bed at 1:30 and set my alarm for 10. When my alarm went off, I thought to myself, "Why wake up? Nothing to really do...might as well sleep!" So I didn't end up getting out of my bed til 11:40. And yesterday....I sleep 11 hrs, and then during the day took a 3 hr nap. Honestly, I think its my body trying to catch up on the lack of sleep I have acquired at college. This really isn't like me, I usually HATE sleeping in, but lately it has felt really good.
Today I have a soccer game. I love socce
r. It is like my release time! I think my happiest moments are when I'm playing soccer.

I miss my cousin. I pray for him daily. I hope he
can figure things out.

I hope the weather sticks, and summer comes quickly!!

Just found this quote: "The most revolutionary act one can commit in our world is to be happy." --Patch Adams

3 comments: