Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dessert for Breakfast...


Last night my dad came home with new retainers for me. My bottom teeth are definitely messed up from lack of retainers. So for my bottom teeth my dad got me this retainer that has springs on it and will help my teeth move to where they are supposed to be. This morning at 6:30 a.m. I was awakened by pain--pain in my bottom teeth! It killed! So I took the retainer out, and it hurt even worse. So for 2 hours I took Advil, watched a movie and tried to distract myself. Finally I fell back asleep. After that, I didn’t wake up til noon....NOON. AH!!! I hate sleeping in that late. I got ready quickly to not waste time in my now very short day. I then headed downstairs for food, and I saw strawberries, pound cake, and whipped cream. Yep. That was my breakfast. I figured from having such a rough morning I deserved dessert for breakfast.

Lessons learned:
  • When you get braces, wear your retainers after forever!
  • When you have a new retainer to fix your teeth…take Advil in advance
  • 6:30 a.m. is an extremely boring time to wake up
  • Dessert for breakfast makes you feel good :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow... I could live my life solely on this advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog, Stacy! I am so happy that you have joined the blogging world.

    This is totally my kind of dessert. Looks delicious!

    Hope your teeth feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete