Monday, May 4, 2009

New Job

So last night I tried to go to bed at 10:30 so that I would be well rested for my day...I didn't fall asleep til past 1 a.m. When my alarm went off at 8:45 a.m., it felt like I had gotten 2 hrs of sleep. I ran to the shower to go wake myself up a bit, and while I was in the shower I got a bloody nose. What the heck? I never get them. I think I have gotten them a couple times while living in Utah, but before that I barely knew what a bloody nose was! So I finished getting ready and I was off to my new job. I clocked it, and it took me 35 minutes to drive there. Oh ya...my new job is Admission Supervisor at Raging Waters. I am still not sure what that means, but I will probably learn very soon. When I got there, I got a tour of the office and learned how to deal with answering phones. Then I worked with Shannon--she is my "boss"--and I helped put together these letters. Basically my day sounds really short, but somehow I work 4 hours. The people I work with are fun and nice! I think I will enjoy this job.

Lately I have been procrastinating writing letters to missionaries. I have a total of about 13 friends out, but I only write to about 8 of them, and out of the 8, only 2 I really have been faithful about. So right now I have 5 letters waiting for me to respond! I have had them since end of March/beginning of April. Ooops. But I have a good excuse: Finals. Finals put me behind in everything!

Tomorrow is my day off...any suggestion of what I should do? I'm thinking of cleaning my room, writing those letters....but really...I doubt I will do any of that. I leave for Moab Thursday and I am soooooooo excited. I love Moab and I love jeeping. The end.

1 comment:

  1. Man, i want to go to Moab so bad. I feel like its such a little hick town, but it is beautiful down there.

    ReplyDelete