Sunday, May 17, 2009

Click, Click, Click, Click





Like they say...a picture says a thousand words. So far this is the longest blog for me...4,018 words and counting! 

I do love Southern Utah. Its great!!

Summer has come and gone so fast for me. Basically my 2 trips this summer were Moab and Bryce Canyon. Starting soon I'll be working 40 hours a week, and well there goes my summer! I hope to go to Disneyland sometime this summer. So maybe my summer is not over quite yet!

I have figured out that I love Random. I really do. 

Dreams: Lately I have been having the MOST realistic dreams its ridiculous! I keep confusing reality with my dreams. Also, I usually don't remember my dreams and I am now vividly remembering them! Crazy stuff. 

Total words in this blog: 4,131 

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, how come I wasn't invited? JK, looks like you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete