Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On my mind...

1. Family: tonight I went to my younger sister's presentation of getting their YW medallion...all I could think of was how grateful I am for my amazing family. Kyle is one of my heroes--I admire him in every way. Denae is one of the nicest, sweetest, kindest person I know and I'm so grateful that she is the example I get to look up to. Both Kristy and Lisa are so passionate in everything they do and I admire their courage as they face life’s difficulties. My parents...I couldn't have asked for better ones. They are the reason I strive to do my best, and are always there to support me.

2. Summer: I want it to be hot! I am excited for what this upcoming summer will bring. It will be sad because many of my friends are leaving on missions...but I feel like good things are coming my way.

3. Moab: Tomorrow I leave for Moab and I'm stoked!!!!
4. George Wright: His year mark of his death is coming up and I keep thinking about him. I miss George and my memory of him will live with me throughout my life. There are some people that we are privileged to know...and I count myself very privileged to have known such an amazing man.
5. Music: I think music is always on my mind. I love listening to music. Right now I'm obsessed with Adele. I feel like I can't ever get sick of hearing her amazing voice.

6. Disneyland: About a month or so ago I started to have this strong desire to go to Disneyland. So if anyone wants to go with me...I'm in.

7. Travis: I think of my cousin Travis more than one would guess. I pray that he can ask for the help he needs.

8. Quote: "Live your life, don't let your life live you."

2 comments:

  1. What a great post, Stacy! Thanks for sharing. You are a great writer. Hope you had fun in Moab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do have an amazing family Stacy. I think about you guys all the time. We are so blessed. Let's go to Disneyland now. I'll leave tomorrow if you will. :)

    ReplyDelete