Monday, June 15, 2009

working

Here I am at work.
Yeah its that slow that I can get on my blog and not have to worry about anything.
I figured the weather would be bad so I could have another reading day...but the weather has turned out pretty nice. However, it is soooo dead and slow! Hopefully my next 6 hours of work go faster than my first 2 hours.
Its 2:10...I will update this as my day goes on. I have to go send some people home cause we don't need them...ya we are over staffed...me included in that.
Just finished writing a letter to Sam Orton. I am going to miss him. I started to cry at his farewell...I really don't think people know the impact they have in my life...but Sam has been one of those people I will never forget. I know he will be an amazing missionary.
I am now eating some cookies from our little food shack. The thing about these cookies are that they are pefectly cooked. I don't think I have had better non-homemade cookies before in my life! Ah. Yeah I would suggest them to anyone.
3:24....Wow. Really only an hour has gone by? Feels like 4 hours. I wish I had broughten a book for me to read...that would have been brilliant of me!
yeah I made it til 4...which means 2 more hours and I can start counting money! woot woot!
5:47....just dealt with angry people cause the restuarant wasn't open...we closed it at 5 cause it was so slow....dah people are so dumb. the park is dead, but some how we are still going to be open! drrrr....
I might go to dinner with some friends for Italian Food in SLC...can't wait til then......
6:20...done with everything I need to do...now I have to wait til 7:30 to leave...boring!!
Well that was my day at work. Exciting huh? Yeah I am sure ya'll were as bored as me while reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment