Monday, September 20, 2010

The Library...

Always an experience.

I should be studying, reading and writing a paper, but I'm distracted with people watching. There is a lady on the table next to me that keeps laughing randomly. I have a couple of theories: one she is watching a silent movie and finds it hilarious (she has no head phones on), two she is reading a really funny cartoon online, three she is skyping someone and they are doing a funny dance for her or four she is having a facebook conversation with someone that is just off-the-wall funny!

They say the library is the best place to study....I feel like for me....it is more distracting!

And I think it doesn't help that I have my laptop with me and I can easily get on and blog about this...way to procrastinate Stacy!

P.S. The lady is laughing so hard now and trying to keep it in she is covering her mouth and turning red and taking her glasses off cause she is crying from laughing...how can i study with this type of entertainment around me??

2 comments:

  1. That's why if I studied at the library, I'd have to find one of those cubicle things. They were hideously claustrophobic, but I could finally study! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete