Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Inch

Did you know there is an actual thing out there called an "Inch." Its the United States standard of measurement  of an inch and they make duplicates of the original and send it out to companies who make rules and such. When I heard this in class today I giggled a bit. And then I really laughed when I heard that after 9/11 they moved it to a secure location so it would not be a target for terrorism.

Imagine: Today on the news it has been reported that the Inch has been blown up by terrorist. Now our world is at an end, for we no longer know how big an inch is.

What a tragedy that would be.

3 comments:

  1. excellent information, I like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite post of yours by a mile!! I laughed out loud (I think writing the words 'laughed out loud' is far more effective than 'lol', I feel that 'lol' has been over used so people don't believe you anymore, there are too many 'lol' posers).

    Kyle

    ReplyDelete