Monday, September 20, 2010

Ode to Summer (the person)

Meet Summer Michelle Brooks. She is one of my BEST friends! I love her so much. Today she turns 19, and I am so darn proud of her. Sometimes I feel like we are sisters, cause we can just get together and be lazy or crazy. We've had many fun memories together. I love that Summer has really become herself around others! I've known the real Summer for a while...and I was just patiently waiting for her to bust it out in front of the whole world! She is amazingly gorgeous, has a great voice, has boys falling for her left and right, can laugh with me at embarrassing moments and makes good salads!

I love you Summer! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

  1. How awesome, Stacy. You are such a great friend to Summer. Thanks for that. Lots of love, Sis. Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Stac, you're such a sweetie pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super cute post, she looks awesome!

    ps I LOVE THE CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK SONG!!!

    ReplyDelete